Tuesday 6 April 2010

....I would buy the whole Ashish SS10 collection

I'd probably only actually wear about half of it (don't think I've got the swagger required to pull off baggy sequin flamingo trousers and I definitely don't have the body required to pull off the cut out skin tight dress), but just to have the whole collection all hanging there, those sequins catching the sunlight (of course I'd be holidaying somewhere sunny) would make me smile every day :)

This seems to be the main press piece that's been cropping up everywhere


which is nice enough, but NOTHING compared to these




and it just gets better and better with these


And then there's my favourite....


Want this piece baaad. Craving ice cream now as well.

http://www.ashish.co.uk


Oh my God. I wonder what the blue one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment